Mixed MediaOriginal Art, Oil Paintings, OOAK Dolls, Spirit Dolls & Decorative Dolls
These are so wonderful!!!Warmest Regards,Cat
My best to you Cat...your blog is so beautiful, I am glad you came to visit. (((((hugs))))
Griselda these are great! I love theuse of the whisks with these - Perfect!Hugs
Thanks for your support Sue, you always have something kind to say.I hope your day is wonderful, keep the creativity going!!
Thanks Marilyn...they are fun to make, addictive almost...laughs*
Griselda! I had no idea you had a blog. I should have known I suppose. I love your latest spirit dolls. Anyway, I have a blog too and am going to add you to my blog list. So glad I found you!
I love your whisk kitchen witches, they are delightful.
I love your dream-, and garden keeper`s.thanks for your visit.Dorthe
As always, I LOVE your work. I've always loved kitchen witches and yours are phenomenal. Just gorgeous.Deb
I can't believe I wasn't already following your blog! Took care of that & posted on facebook :-).
These are so wonderful!!!Warmest Regards,Cat
ReplyDeleteMy best to you Cat...your blog is so beautiful, I am glad you came to visit. (((((hugs))))
ReplyDeleteGriselda these are great! I love the
ReplyDeleteuse of the whisks with these - Perfect!
Hugs
Thanks for your support Sue, you always have something kind to say.
ReplyDeleteI hope your day is wonderful, keep the creativity going!!
Thanks Marilyn...they are fun to make, addictive almost...laughs*
ReplyDeleteGriselda! I had no idea you had a blog. I should have known I suppose. I love your latest spirit dolls. Anyway, I have a blog too and am going to add you to my blog list. So glad I found you!
ReplyDeleteI love your whisk kitchen witches, they are delightful.
ReplyDeleteI love your dream-, and garden keeper`s.
ReplyDeletethanks for your visit.
Dorthe
As always, I LOVE your work. I've always loved kitchen witches and yours are phenomenal. Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteDeb
I can't believe I wasn't already following your blog! Took care of that & posted on facebook :-).
ReplyDelete