Friday, March 28, 2008




I love to recycle anything that might look "friendly enough" from wire to kitchen gadgets, fabric from old colorful skirts at the thrift store (washed them well) and bits of anything during my walks, old toys are great and those are always available, I like to wrap them in cloth and tie them with string, a coat of gesso gives me a frest "canvas" to start a new creation. I wish I had photos of all those items to show you what I have done, but alas I lost a whole bunch on my other computer.

For the past month, I have been working for a show at The Palm Gallery in Carpinteria California and my brother who is the director of that place asked me if I made any dolls with Palm tree materials, here are a couple of photos from that show, before and after pics.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger