Tuesday, October 28, 2008




My entry for the Red Art Project comes in two parts, but somehow they fit together.

Perhaps the combination of my painting with the art doll came together to convey my love for the two, even tho I made them separate, the heart serves as a background for the little birch spirit symbolic of nurturing and creativity.
The words around the heart in Spanish, mi amor, mi corazon, amor mio is like a mantra of energy... my love...what else can I offer but my heart through my art?

Live Life and Dream Always...

Life Through Art Foundation is a non profit foundation committed to funding educational opportunities in the arts for young students. Including but not limited to Theater, Visual Arts, Dance, Music, Creative Writing and Culinary Arts.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger