The afternoon was warm and peaceful, I harvested quite a bit of the white birch branches for my dolls and did some gardening too. I am looking forward to my next garden/forest spirit dolls.
Does anyone know how to prevent bugs from living inside wood, I used to seal the cut wood for several months until I knew it was clean. I welcome any ideas other than bug spray...is there anything natural I can use?
Hey, Gris... When I'm worried about "buggies" on something I plan to use, I put it on a baking sheet in a 200 degree oven for about 20 min, shut off the oven, and leave it for an hour or so. Would that work for these?
Hey, Gris... When I'm worried about "buggies" on something I plan to use, I put it on a baking sheet in a 200 degree oven for about 20 min, shut off the oven, and leave it for an hour or so. Would that work for these?
ReplyDeleteWell...as long as I don't start a fire...I think it is a good idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sue.