Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

 While visiting a wonderful blog "Recuerda mi corazon": Haiku my heart...
in the enchantment of the moment, I linked back to this page without knowing, I had to make my own Haiku Poem!
I did not realize this until I found a kind comment which indicated that this was expected from the link...well then, let's figure out how to do this once and for all, since I have always wondered about it, and being so simple, seems so hard, mostly because I don't want to make mistakes...can you imagine...laughs.  So, here we go:
How to write Haiku Poetry
Over the wintry
forest, winds howl in  rage
with no leaves to blow.

by Soseki (1275-1351)



This is my contribution to challenge 91
Using Photoshop, and one of my own original paintings as a background.
  

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful, just wonderful. Love the serenity. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and peaceful art piece Griselda...very Zen the quote is excellent too...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...

    Happy Halloween,
    Sylvia
    http://my-trinkets.blogspot.com/2010/10/witchs-hat-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...ladies, I nearly fell of my chair, I am not used to so many comments in one day!
    Thanks to each and everyone of you for your kind words, I just found the challenge too inviting to pass, it was so easy, I did not have to cut and clean up like I have done with other digital art. I wish I knew more about Photoshop.

    I tried to leave comments on what I saw of your work last night but it kept on directing me to Google pages, go figure, I still need to learn how blogger works when giving feedback.

    I wish for each and everyone of you a serene Sunday, and hope to continue to play alongside with you in the challenges. There is so much creativity and inspiration...
    Cheers.
    Griselda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Griselda,
    What a great way to return to the world of blogging to discover your beautiful blogs and artwork. I love what you've done with your painting and the previous post on you art dolls...just amazing!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christine, I can only say, your work left me breathless...you make true treasures with beads, the colors are out of this world.
    Thanks for your kind comments.
    Gris

    ReplyDelete
  8. a gorgeous piece of art AND a Rumi quote too ... be still my heart!

    SO very happy to find you and your creativity!
    Brightest of Blessings All Ways!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who is the girl? I like you using mixed media. Keep it up mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey my precious Veronica...The girl?
    I am not sure, we will have to ask Hermine, she got it from an old Master's painting.
    I am so glad you came to visit, I would love to see more of your blog, when the baby lets you a bit of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoo this is so beautiful :-) love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Griselda, I deleted my previous comment because there was something strange in it. I really really love both, they are absolutely gorgeous, really love the backgrounds.
    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Hermine, I did not notice any strange thing in your message, but it is good to have you back because Veronica was asking about the girl in the painting and I know it came from you. Do you remember the name of the painter?

    Thanks again for your kind comments.
    Gris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Pepeetje, your digital art is enchanting, I wish I knew how to do the work you do...I could use a bunch of lessons from you :)
    Do you have backgrounds for blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely. It's awesome when we use our own backgrounds. Yours is beautiful. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12:33 AM

    Very ingenious. Thanks for this.
    Although I was half expecting to find a haiku here….

    Have a nice day, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your kindness Boonie, I did not realize it was about me having a Haiku poem until I read your kind comment, but you know what? It is perfect, I am enjoying the process of figuring out how to make one...so, it was a happy accident!
    I hope your day is marvelous. Gris

    ReplyDelete
  18. good morning and welcome to haiku my heart!!
    sorry for the late welcome...but if you read my recent posts i have unexpected company.
    so glad we have found each other.
    the blog world is glorious and inspirational.
    certainly i have found both glory and inspiration here!

    warmly,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous10:30 AM

    hello, came by way of haiku my heart... and your haiku is lovely.. also enjoyed viewing your blog especially so the spirit dolls... haiku my heart frijoles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Rebecca, I am still learning how to do this...
    The poem posted was written a long long time ago

    by Soseki (1275-1351)

    I adore your blog, and can't pull myself away from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Rosalyn I went to visit your blog...how lovely and full of memories, I will come back.

    ReplyDelete