Wednesday, January 05, 2011

“Of course my moods change, but the average is serenity. I have a firm faith in art, 
a firm confidence in its being a powerful stream which carries a man to a harbor,
though he himself must do his bit too; at all events, 
I think it such a great blessing” 
Vincent van Gogh



Have courage for the great sorrows
of life and patience for the small ones; and when
you have laboriously accomplished 
your daily task, go to sleep in peace.  

~Victor Hugo



Feel free to email me with any questions you might have on prices and size of paintings, I will be listing them on my Etsy shop soon.  Thanks for visiting my blog. Griselda

2 comments:

Diane said...

Just exquisite!!

Griselda said...

Thanks Diane...you are so sweet, you made my day

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger