Friday, January 04, 2013

Yesterday & Tomorrow

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
With some wonderful news for those of you who like
 to see my work in person before you buy,  very soon my little dolls will be available
 at a new location in Portland Oregon
Yesterday & Tomorrow is a gorgeous old house
 transformed into a dream of a gallery
make sure you visit their page in Face Book.
***
I wish for you many blessings for this New Year, may the spirit of
creativity abide with you, health, prosperity and abundance to share...
don't forget the loving!

Here is my first Bohemian Spirit doll for the year.
WINTER MOON DREAMER


2 comments:

CS said...

The winter moon dreamer seems full of spirit!
Happy New Year!

Griselda said...

Thanks Christine, I hope this New Year brings you serenity and much creativity

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger