Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have been re-structuring my Etsy Store, giving some of my dolls a face-lift...literally!

There were some faces that did not make much sense to me ...but I could not see why, until now, same doll, different face and it looks like it came alive...and in the process I also added to their garments, it has been fun "playing dolls" with the figures I already had.

I'll leave you with some magical words from my favorite author...Bright Blessings and thanks for visiting my blog.

---Perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave.

---Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us.

---The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing.

---The future enters into us, in order to transform itself in us, long before it happens.

---The only journey is the one within.

~ Rainer Maria Rilke

2 comments:

julie said...

---The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing....
I've always known this but she says it so well...hug, hug

Griselda said...

I love ~ Rainer Maria Rilke quotes...who happens to be a male :)

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger