Thursday, January 21, 2010



Julie, Vivian and myself during an art show.

Amazing artists and great friends.


Opening the gates to creativity.

I got my daily "Notes from the Universe" this morning and as it often happens my imagination took off wondering how can I go with the flow creating more abundance for myself and others.

My note said:

What if funky, confusing, gray, lonely days were just part of a "system" that, in turn, created bright, rich, happy, friendly days?

What if they were just meant to give deeper elements of your creativity a rest?

What if they were deliberately crafted holidays, of a sort, devised by your inner psyche to relieve you from the pressure of artificial expectations?


Something in me reacted, because for the past week I have been noticing how dark my Winter cave has become, if not for my addiction of making the dolls, I would be depressed by now.
I've managed to stay in a state of constant movement even if it is only in the surface of what I call my natural way of being...pretending that I am fine...when my whole being longs to be in the flow of creativity and inspiration, giving of myself and sharing with others.



But enough about me!

This post is about sharing with you from the overflow of what life has given to me.

FROM MY "STASH" ~~ JANUARY GIVEAWAY!

I would like to offer some bits of "this and that" from my stash (
including polymer cabs ) To the first 3 people who respond to this post...to open the doors of creativity for you, in case you find yourself wondering in the "dark night of your cave with funky, confusing, gray, lonely thoughts.

I ask two things in return, that you pay for the shipping of a small box of priority mail postage and that you offer something from "your stash" to somebody else (to keep the energy flowing) while posting it to your blog.

CHEERS!
Griselda



Please share

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh! This sounds like fun...(plus I love your cabs!)....count me in!

Griselda said...

Great Kathy, please email me at gristello at gmail.com with your snail address and I will send you a paypal money request for the shipping

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger