Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This is a time of harvesting for many of us, the changes and seasons of the heart and soul are present with every falling leaf...and without knowing some of you...I just see that everyone of us must take time to nurture ourselves, or the rush of the holidays to come will take you to places you don't want to go, enjoy each moment, look around and be thankful for the inspiration of your muse, but allow time to relax and enjoy the process, you don't need to finish every single project you've started.  (Yes, I know, I am talking to myself again :)



All is Good in my world, my daughter had her first baby 4 months ago and I try to visit as often as I can (they are 3 hours away from me)  From being with my grandson, I have learned to be more with care, to take my time and to be more present.

I wish for you a magical Autumn

Bright Blessings.
Griselda

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger