Friday, September 03, 2010

THE FOOL ~ TAROT RAG DOLL
Some time ago, my dear friend Monica Magness (girl_gone_thread_wild)
sent a new batch of her wonderful forms for my painted dolls, along with it came a handful of colorful materials, the perfect motivation for me to create another doll which I have called The Fool, representing the Tarot Card...the creative dreamer, a card with infinite possibilities and new beginnings.

Each time I create a Tarot Doll, I think of how would I interpret this theme in my life, for now I can only say that I am also like The Fool because I trust the journey and I am open and willing to trust and risk. I don't follow what society says, I would rather trust my intuition and follow my heart.




3 comments:

PeggyR said...

This doll is wonderful. I love your art.

Griselda said...

Thanks Peggy, the fool was not fool at finding a home...laughs*

Sue said...

Griselda, this piece makes me smile - perhaps the wonderful mix of colours you have used? Not sure what it is but I really like him.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger