Monday, October 04, 2010

Good morning!

I am making changes to some of my dolls this morning, sometimes when a little one sits here for months, I ask her if she needs changes, there are times when the doll needs a different face and often right after that she finds a home right away.



 I took my muse visiting all those places I've  bookmarked along the way and added them to my list of links...to all of you, I want to say, thanks for the inspiration, my heart is full.  I have learned that my blog does not need to sit idle because I don't have new ideas, that networking is a link that grows stronger if  I  feature another artist making those links of creativity more productive and all is good in our world while we create from a soulful space.  But you know what is the best part, I have met some amazing people in the past couple of months... my heart is so full, I am ever so moved by our sharing. 

Another thing I do to move energy...I go to the Thrift stores, these are magical places if you enter with the knowing feeling that something special is waiting for you to transform it into art, I have gone out almost every week and found some amazing books, I feel like I am gathering for Winter time. Now, if you want to feel terrific, clean up your closet and give back...take all that stuff you have not used in the past 6 or 8 months to the Thrift Store and make someone happy...it will move your energy in wonderful direction.

 For those of you who are not feeling well, perhaps health is not at its best...be gentle with yourselves, bring a cup of tea by the computer and visit my list of links...I know you will feel renewed and inspired.

I wish for you a week full of creativity and new adventures.
Griselda

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger