Saturday, October 02, 2010

I am feeling the rush of Autumn, everyone is creating new projects for Halloween, organizing celebrations and parties and I sit here reading about it while my work is unfinished.  I believe creativity is at times a moody muse if I don't take time to nurture her,  she comes with a burst of energy that blesses me with the magic of her touch, giving me the message to create and I feel like I want to do 5 things in all directions, then the process starts and I dive into the one that calls me the strongest (two months ago, was making wings...every doll I made was ready to fly...laughs**)  I am thankful for those moments but feel guilty about but the rest of my projects waiting for me to complete the task and I get overwhelmed.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger