Sunday, November 14, 2010

An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

by Basho (1644-1694)

From a photo of a pond taken by me in Thailand 
and an old post card, using photoshop.

While visiting a wonderful blog "Recuerda mi corazon": Haiku my heart...
in the enchantment of the moment, I linked back to this blog without knowing, I had to make my own Haiku Poem!
I did not realize this until I found a kind comment which indicated that this was expected from the link...well then, let's figure out how to do this once and for all, since I have always wondered about it, and being so simple, seems so hard, mostly because I don't want to make mistakes...can you imagine, something so simple can look so hard!

 So, here we go:
How to write Haiku Poetry

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Very well written haiku Gris! I'm so drawn to haiku's simplicity... and that it can be so profound in so few words. Glad you joined in!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

I am going to all my followers blogs and letting them know that my giveaway will be over on Saturday the 28th. I had planned sooner but we are able to go out of town and I won't be around a computer. So everyone has a bit longer to go check it out and sign up if they are interested. Blessings, Debbie

Griselda said...

An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

by Basho (1644-1694)

Dianne, this one is not mine :)
I am just learning how to write one

Gaby Bee said...

Your digital creation is amazing and I love the haiku!

Check out my blog, when you have a sec…

Enjoy the day!
Gaby xo

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger