Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Renew yourself...renew your art, it can be a fun experience !

Dragonfly Medicine, Totem Spirit Doll,
was created with the body of an other doll which has been with me for a while, it used to be somewhat somber, so I decided to change the face and added the element of magic, a dragonfly shield.
So, this little one represents to me a New Year of changes...she is the bringer of light, transformation and color delight.
It has been said that Dragonfly Medicine carries the energy of playfulness ... the power of light, they are a reminder of balance for a greater mental clarity and spiritual healing.

I love dragonflies because they seem to be so magical, their wings are so perfect yet so fragile they are to me the picture of joy, the the soft side of nature and the power of light in a constant dance.

Available at my Etsy Store


This is the old version of my little doll, before the changes... :)

5 comments:

Dianne said...

She's beautiful and full of light. I have an intimate relationship with dragonflies... I'm sure you know this as I've purchased 2 of your dragonfly spirits in the past. I wear a silver one around my neck at all times and I even have them tattooed on my back. So, of course, I very much agree with your depiction of them. Much love,
Dianne

Griselda said...

Hola mi amiga...
I am delighted that she resonated with you...because I love how it turned out, I am going to show you what the original doll looked like...and it was not bad at all, but it was so serious looking. I appreciate your constant support and if you ever want another little one to come home with you, let me know because I will gladly discount her for you. Bright Blessings. Gris

Griselda said...

Good morning Marilyn...thanks for your kind comments.

carol l mckenna said...

Still love your dolls ~ and stopped by to invite you to see my redesigned blog with added features and let me know what you think ~ Also ~ am cleaning house and want to know if I should still keep you under Blogs of Interest ~ am contacting everyone ~ my blog is at http://artmusedog.blogspot.com ~ hugs and namaste, Carol ~

Griselda said...

I did...your blog looks wonderful, I left you a message. Keep on with the good work!!
And keep me around...why not...birds of a feather...:)

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger