Thursday, February 17, 2011





I have not been able to write much, but I continue to work hard on my little spirit dolls, which by the way have been named  "Witches of Creativity" by my favorite author, Isabel Allende, who happens to own 5 of them. 
Here are the latest, from my "blue period" they are my Selene Moon Goddesses.  I also want to thank each and everyone of you for your continue support because without you I would not be making these little creatures, I feel blessed and very loved each time someone takes one home.


These will be posted tonight at my Etsy Store,
feel free to email me if you want to make a purchase.
I will discount them for you if you mention Blogger or Face Book.




Samsara Moon

Isis Priestess


Ixchel Moon



Tara, Moon of Compassion

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, lots of creativity! And before I read the text, I scrolled through the photos and thought - she must be in a blue phase! Funny how that happens. Lovely stuff.

Diane said...

And I hope you never stop creating these treasures!

Griselda said...

Ohh yes...my blue period it is...mostly because it is so cold in here...I am looking forward to a bit of sunshine.
Interesting enough my BP has been high...send me some energy so I can cool it off...honestly it is scary because I am already taking meds for this...I need to go out for a walk but it is raining and so windy :(
Thanks for your kind comments Sue and Diane, I appreciate it.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger